In its spring/summer 2021 collection LIDEA features the Capsule Collection ECO SHAPE. Consciously sustainable is its core message. LIDEA ECO SHAPE consists of 100 percent recyclable or recycled components.
This capsule consistently implements the idea of sustainability in all its aspects. It starts with the fabric, continues with the yarn used and extends to labelling and packaging. Highly important is also the fact that development and production take place exclusively in Europe. The product development was carried out together with long-standing suppliers, to create feature sustainable swimwear that deserves this designation in all regards.
The characteristics of LIDEA ECO SHAPE:
- Outer fabric and lining are made of recycled material.
- All components such as sewing thread, care label and logo are made of recycled material.
- The rubber used is recyclable.
- The packaging is completely biodegradable.
- The signet "designed & manufactured in Europe" stands for an ecological footprint based on a supply chain with short distances.
- Timeless, modern shapes: a classic one-piece suit with a V-neck and a sporty tank suit.
- Cross-seasonal, purist design is the focus of the design.
- The colours Ocean Blue and Black show the reduction to the essential.